Hello and welcome to my latest prepper pantry grocery haul. In this Walmart grocery haul, I focused on filling in some gaps in my pantry, and also replaced some items I recently used. I also stocked up on certain things using the Ibotta app.
When I went shopping for my prepper pantry this week, I focused on the following:
First, I picked up some canned meats. I have a small amount of beef that I’ve canned, and also have some store-bought canned chicken, Spam, and tuna. But I didn’t have any store-bought beef. So I picked up a couple of cans of Great Value beef, just to check them out. I also picked up some canned pork. Another thing that I realized was that I didn’t have any shelf stable cheese, so I picked up a couple of cheese “type” products that I can use for soups, casseroles, etc. I also bought some grocery items to replace items I’ve recently used.
Walmart Prepper Pantry Grocery Haul with Prices
Here’s a list of everything I bought, along with prices at my local Walmart. I’ll also include information on the deals that I’ll be getting cash back from through Ibotta.
- 2 12-oz cans great value roast beef – $2.74 each
- 2 5-oz cans Hormel smoked ham – $1.34 each
- 1 Great Value Pulled Pork and BBQ Sauce – $3.28
Total: $11.44 spent on meat
- 1 16-oz can Pace Picante Sauce – $1.98
- 1 12-oz Franks RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce – $2.83
- 1 5-oz bottle of Chipotle Tabasco sauce – $2.94, but $0.50 cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 5-oz bottle of Mild Jalapeno Tabasco sauce – $2.94, but $0.50 cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 10-oz bottle Great Value Worchestershire Sauce – $1.00
- 1 15-oz bottle Great Value Soy Sauce – $1.62
Total: $13.31 spent on condiments. Ibotta cash back of $1 brings the total down to $12.31.
Baking Goods, Pasta, Cereal, Crackers
- 1 16-oz bag of Great Value egg noodles – $1.43
- 1 5.8 oz Great Value Taco Shells – $1.23
- 1 7.8 oz Bisquick Cheese Garlic Biscuit Mix – $0.90
- 3 28-oz boxes of Quaker Granola $4.48 each, but $.75 off each box with the Ibotta app.
- 1 14.4 oz package Honey Maid Graham Crackers – $3.22, but $2.98 cash back from Ibotta.
Total: $20.22 spent on baking goods, pasta, cereal and crackers. Ibotta cash back of $5.23 brings the total down to $14.99
Canned Soups and Sauces
- 1 10.5-oz can Campbell’s Condensed Healthy Request Cheddar Cheese Soup – $1.48
- 1 16-oz jar Ragu Cheese Creations Double Cheddar Cheese sauce – $1.72
- 2 16-oz jars of Great Value Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce – $1.50 each
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup – $0.98, but free with Ibotta
- 2 14.5-oz cans Great Value Chicken Broth – $0.50 each
Total: $8.18 spent on canned soups and sauces. Ibotta cash back of $0.98 brings the total down to $7.20.
Fruit and Vegetables
- 2 14.5 oz cans Great Value Sliced Carrots – $0.50 each
- 1 20-oz cannister of Great Value Raisins – $2.94
Total: $3.94 spent on fruit and vegetables
- 1 48-oz can Great Value Classic Roast Medium Ground Coffee – $7.92
Total: $7.92 spent on beverages
Health and Hygiene
- 3 3-pk Listerine Breath Strips – $4.17 each, but $2 off each using the Ibotta app
- 2 Crest Detox $6.97 each, $3 off each through Ibotta
- 4 5.1-oz tubes Colgate Total toothpaste – $3.96 each, but $1 off through Ibotta
- 1 6-oz tube Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste for $2.47, with $1 off through Ibotta
- 1 package Great Value 1000 Bath Tissue Rolls, 16 count – $9.12
Total: $53.88 spent on health and hygiene. Ibotta cash back of $17 brings the total down to $36.88.
Total: $118.89. Ibotta cash back of $24.21 brings the total down to $94.68.